KYB Gas Shock Absorber (Rear- Left& Right) For Proton Saga BLM, SAVVY
- Model : 341M026
- For Proton Saga BLM, SAVVY
- High Quality
- New Item
- Durable Goods
- Fast Delivery
Product Description :
- Excessive shaking on an unpaved road.
- Unstable ride at high speed.
- Excessive pitching action.
- Excessive nose dive and squat during acceleration and braking.
- Longer stopping distance.
- Tyres bouncing on a bumpy road.
- Wear out on the tyre shoulder.
- Bad fuel consumption.
- When vehicle shows an unstable behaviour upon driving, example such as excessive roll, during cornering, pitching, bouncing, squat, nose dive and so on.
- When the bouncing continue after you push on the bonnet.
- When you hear strange or unfamilier sounds from the shocks, when driving.
- When you find external damage on the shocks such as on the outer casing, rod bending, oil leakage, damaged bushes and washers, etc.
- When replacing your worn out tyres.
- Never hold a shaft with pliers or in a vice as this will damage the shock absorbers causing oil leakage.
- Always use a new lock nut upon replacing with new shocks.
- When installing a brake hose, make sure you release the bubbles on all brake hoses.
- Always use a torque wrench when tightening the lock nut.